"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi

16 November 2014

VS "Scandalous" Fragrance Collection Winter 2014 (Jasmine Tookes)












The current Victoria's Secret fragrance promo featuring Jasmine Tookes solo in a television commercial for Winter 2014 coupled with the fact that she is also on the cover of the recently published catalog gives me newfound hope for the future marketing of the popular lingerie brand! My, my, my ... just when I was about to scratch my head to the brands lack of balanced beauty diversity. Okay ... Scandalous ... hmmm ... any relation to the hot television series by a similar name? Perhaps ... and such magnificent timing!




VS Scandalous Fragrance Collection Winter 2014 (Jasmine Tookes)
Jasmine Tookes :: VS Scandalous
by Diva Shyne featuring VICTORIA'S SECRET


Featured Song :: Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" LIVE HD