The annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was held for the first time in Paris, France on November 30, 2016. The super fit models gleefully strutted down the runway at the Grand Palais surrounded by luxury, histroy and an aura of romance and intrigue. Jasmine Tookes was honored with wearing the million dollar bra and oh how she sparkled and shined! Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and The Weekend were the musical guests. An extravanga for sure!

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Model Lineup

... THE MODEL LINEUP ... THE MODEL LINEUP ... THE MODEL LINEUP ... THE MODEL LINEUP ...


11 August 2012

VS Pink 2011: Chanel Iman


I have followed the career of Chanel Iman Robinson from the very beginning and I am so happy to see her push through the negativity. As, T.I. states in his song "Let 'Em Hate," well, do just that Chanel ... let 'em talk, let 'em hate. Your presence speaks for itself!





.:give me some room, I'm coming through:.






.:let 'em talk, let 'em hate:.



"Let 'Em Talk" by T.I.